- Do I have to be a First Time Buyer to use a CHFA Program?
Answer: No First-Time Home Buyer requirements on most loan programs
- How long does it take to purchase a home?
Answer: In most cases we can close your loan within 30 days
- How much money will I need to purchase a home?
Answer: CHFA requires a $1,000 minimum borrower contributionn required (may be a gift) on most loan programs. However in most cases you can expect
To spend between $3000 and $6000 to close your loan
- Can I buy any type of home with CHFA?
Answer: CHFA allows Single family, one unit, attached, detached homes; PUDs, attached, detached; condominiums; and manufactured housing on a permanent foundation.
- Can I buy a non-warrant-able condo with a CHFA loan?